- 1 How do I change my Google Play account for in-app purchases?
- 2 How do I change my Google Play account?
- 3 How do I change my payment method?
- 4 How do I change my in-app purchases?
- 5 Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
- 6 How do I pay with another Google Account?
- 7 Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
- 8 Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
- 9 How do I change my payment method on mobile legends?
- 10 How do I change my payment method for email?
- 11 Do I get charged for in-app purchases?
- 12 How do in-app purchases work?
- 13 Can you turn off in-app purchases?
How do I change my Google Play account for in-app purchases?
So, one method to change your Google Play Wallet ID is by logging-in with a different account. To do that, open Google Play Store and tap on the circular profile icon on the top right corner. Now, choose the account you want to use and download the app again.
How do I change my Google Play account?
Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device. Tap your profile icon in the top navigation bar. Tap the email displayed under your username. Select a different account or add another.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I change my in-app purchases?
How to enable in-app purchases on iPhone
- Start the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Screen Time.”
- Tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions.”
- If it’s not grayed out, tap “iTunes & App Store Purchases.” If it is grayed out, then you don’t have Screen Time set up and should skip to the next solution.
- Tap “In-app Purchases.”
Can I have 2 Google Play accounts?
You can add another Google Play account and change between your accounts on any device, although what you can access will be limited depending on your device. Regardless of your device, you can still add a Google Play account and change between accounts on many Google Play apps.
How do I pay with another Google Account?
Look for the “Accounts” section and click Google. All of the Google accounts currently on the device are listed. If the account you want to use is not listed, go back to the screenshot in Step 2 and click the “Add account” option to add the account. Proceed to the next step when done.
Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I change my payment method on mobile legends?
Edit a payment methodOn your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app. Tap Menu Payment methods. More payment settings. If asked, sign in to pay.
How do I change my payment method for email?
Add or change payments email contacts
- Sign in to the Payments profile.
- Click Settings.
- Under ‘Payments users’, click Manage payments users.
- To change a user’s notification settings, click the user’s name.
- Next to ‘Email preferences’ click Edit.
Do I get charged for in-app purchases?
An in-app purchase is any fee (beyond the initial cost of downloading the app, if there is one) an app may ask for. Many in-app purchases are optional or give users additional features; others serve as subscriptions and require users to sign up and pay a fee to use the app, often after an initial free trial.
How do in-app purchases work?
Use a promo code for an in-app purchase
- Find the in-app purchase you want to apply the promo code to.
- Start the check-out process.
- Next to the payment method, tap the Down arrow.
- Tap Redeem.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Can you turn off in-app purchases?
Fortunately, shutting off in-app purchases can be done with any phone. In iOS: Open Settings, then choose “Screen Time.” Enable it if it’s not already enabled. Select In-App Purchases and set it to “Don’t Allow.”