- 1 What are the two ways to say to play in Spanish?
- 2 What is another word for play in Spanish?
- 3 What is the difference between jugar and tocar?
- 4 What is words in Spanish?
- 5 What is your name in Spanish?
- 6 What are you doing in Spanish slang?
- 7 What jugar means in English?
- 8 What are the two words for my in Spanish?
What are the two ways to say to play in Spanish?
- votes. Hello, and welcome to the forum. You may find that you get translations faster by looking them up yourself.
- votes. Jugar (juego, juegas, juega.) para deportes.
- votes. tocar, jugar. tocar = to touch or play an instrument.
What is another word for play in Spanish?
Jugar | Spanish Thesaurus – SpanishDict.
What is the difference between jugar and tocar?
‘Jugar’ is the literal translation of the verb ‘ to play ‘. However, when we are talking about music we always need to use the verb ‘tocar’. Furthermore, ‘tocar’ has many other uses whereas ‘jugar’ is used exactly as ‘to play’.
What is words in Spanish?
word noun. words. palabra, vocablo, voz; orden; noticias.
What is your name in Spanish?
How to Say “What’s Your Name?” in Spanish. What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
What are you doing in Spanish slang?
One is “ ¿Qué estás haciendo? ” (it literally means “What are you doing?” in Spanish). The other one is “¿Qué hacés?”.
What jugar means in English?
(to) play, playing, play.
What are the two words for my in Spanish?
The word ‘my’ in Spanish is ‘mi. ‘ And the great news is that ‘my’ in Spanish works exactly as ‘my’ in English: mi café, mi habitación, and so on. Pair up the word ‘mi’ with any noun (people, places and things) and you’re all set.