- 1 How do I get my Play Store app back?
- 2 How do I reinstall Google Play store on Android?
- 3 How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
- 4 How do I restore Play store on Samsung?
- 5 How do I restore an app?
- 6 How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play store?
- 7 How do I find an app that disappeared?
- 8 How do I restore an app on my iPhone home screen?
- 9 How do I restore an app icon on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I delete an app and reinstall it?
- 11 What happens if you delete and reinstall an app?
How do I get my Play Store app back?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store.
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I reinstall Google Play store on Android?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- At the top of the screen, tap More.
How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I restore Play store on Samsung?
#1 Enable Play Store from App Settings
- Head over to Settings on your Android device.
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded’, ‘On card’, ‘Running’ and ‘All’.
- Scroll around and you may find ‘Google Play Store’ in the list.
- If you see a ‘Disabled’ configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
How do I restore an app?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play store?
On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app Apps. Scroll down and tap Google Play Store. At the top of the screen, tap More Uninstall updates. If you’re asked if you want to change the Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
How do I find an app that disappeared?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings > Apps. Tap All apps > Disabled. Select the app that you want to enable, then tap Enable.
How do I restore an app on my iPhone home screen?
If you change your mind, you can easily recover an app that you removed from the home screen.
- Go to the App Library.
- Find the app you want to restore. You can do that with the automatic folders, or by using the search bar.
- Tap and hold the app’s icon until the pop-up menu appears.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
How do I restore an app icon on my iPhone?
First, you can press on the app icon and drag-and-drop it to a location on your home screen. Second, you can long-press the app icon and tap “Add to Home Screen,” and the app will appear automatically on the first open spot it’s allowed to go on.
How do I delete an app and reinstall it?
You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. Delete apps that you installed
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. Installed.
- Next to the app, tap Uninstall.
What happens if you delete and reinstall an app?
Sometimes the easiest way to fix an issue with the App is to update it, or by deleting it and reinstalling the App. You will NOT lose any data, as it is all stored on our servers. Check the App Store for updates, and click on ‘update’ if you don’t have the automatic update downloads.