- 1 Can you play YouTube app in background?
- 2 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 3 How do I make YouTube play in the background?
- 4 Why does YouTube app not play in background?
- 5 Which browser can play YouTube in background?
- 6 How can I listen to YouTube without screen?
- 7 Can YouTube music play offline?
- 8 How do you get YouTube to play in the background on Samsung?
- 9 How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
Can you play YouTube app in background?
All you have to do is go for any YouTube, play it, and go to Home. The video will stop playing and to play it in the background you just need to pull down the notification shade (in Android) or the Control Centre (in iOS) and resume playing the video. Now, the video will easily play in the background.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
How do I make YouTube play in the background?
Share All sharing options for: How to play free YouTube music in the background on Android and iPhones
- Open your Settings menu from your notifications pull-down or from your main menu.
- Select “Apps & Notifications”
- Tap “Advanced” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Special app access” > “Picture-in-picture”
Why does YouTube app not play in background?
YouTube doesn’t want you to play its videos as background audio, because it reserves this feature for its paying subscribers (see below). This means that solutions to this problem tend to vanish as the company finds ways to block them.
Which browser can play YouTube in background?
Playing YouTube videos in the background in Android can be done with both Firefox and Google Chrome. You can use either browser, but your version of Chrome must be version 54 or higher. Launch Firefox or Chrome as you would normally and go to the YouTube website.
How can I listen to YouTube without screen?
want to listen to YouTube with your phone’s screen off, just tap Share in the YouTube app, tap ‘Play in VLC’. Once in the media player click the three dots (options?) button in the bottom right and select ‘Play as Audio’.”
Can YouTube music play offline?
If you’re a YouTube Music Premium member, you can enjoy music offline by downloading your favorite songs and videos to your mobile device. This means you can keep listening to your favorite artists even if you’re not connected to the internet or want to save on data.
How do you get YouTube to play in the background on Samsung?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.