- 1 Can Alexa Echo Show play YouTube?
- 2 How do I make YouTube default to Alexa?
- 3 Can Alexa turn on my TV?
- 4 Can Alexa call 911?
- 5 How do I watch Netflix on my echo?
- 6 How do I open YouTube in Echo?
- 7 Can you browse the Internet on Echo Show?
- 8 How do I link YouTube to Alexa?
- 9 How do I make Alexa default?
- 10 What music do you get on Alexa without prime?
- 11 How do I make the clock bigger on Echo?
- 12 How do I turn Echo into setup mode?
- 13 How do I set up Echo?
Can Alexa Echo Show play YouTube?
Touch the Echo Show’s touchscreen with your finger to sign in or search and navigate YouTube like you would on a tablet. You can ask things like, “Alexa, play SNL on YouTube”, but Alexa will do a search and show a results page from YouTube, which you can tap to play a video.
How do I make YouTube default to Alexa?
From the side menu, select Settings. Scroll past all your Alexa devices, down to the Alexa Preferences heading, and select Music & Media. Next, look below the music services (this is the other place where you can configure those) to Account Settings, and select Choose default music service.
Can Alexa turn on my TV?
How does it work? First of all you need the same named app Smart TV Remote on your compatible Android phone. That’s all, now Alexa controls your app and you can control your TV by voice.
Can Alexa call 911?
Can Alexa call 911? Not directly, no. Due to regulatory compliance, you cannot currently use Alexa to call 911. However, you can add an Amazon Echo Connect device to your existing landline or VoIP service to call 911 using Alexa.
How do I watch Netflix on my echo?
Echo Show (1st and 2nd generation) Connect from home screen
- Swipe from the home screen and select Video.
- In the Video tab, select the Netflix icon.
- Select Member Sign in. If you are not yet a member, set up your membership.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Continue.
How do I open YouTube in Echo?
Yes, you ask Alexa on the Echo Show to “watch videos on YouTube.” Alexa will then ask you if you want to use the Silk or Firefox browser (I chose Silk since that is the Amazon browser written for their devices). It then brings you to YouTube.
Can you browse the Internet on Echo Show?
Firefox for Echo Show is a fast and secure browser powered by Mozilla for the Amazon Echo Show. When you open Firefox for Echo Show, it shows popular web pages and search pages on the home screen for your convenience. To perform a search, tap the Google tile or type in your search in the address bar.
To set this up, all you need to do is tap on the ‘More’ icon in the lower left-hand corner of the Alexa App and tap on ‘Settings. ‘ Now, you can tap on ‘Music & Podcasts’ under the ‘Alexa Preferences’ heading. Click on ‘Link New Service,’ and follow the prompts.
How do I make Alexa default?
Making Alexa Your Default Android Assistant
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Tap Choose default apps.
- Tap Digital assistant app.
- Tap Device assistant app.
- Select Amazon Alexa.
What music do you get on Alexa without prime?
Amazon says it has access to around 50 million songs. The new free service has limitations, more akin to online radio station Pandora than Apple Music in that customers can’t request a specific on-demand song. Instead, the request will lead to a music station “based” on that song, or a pre-existing Amazon playlist.
How do I make the clock bigger on Echo?
Customizing the appearance of the home screen on the Echo Show or Spot is pretty easy:
- Swipe down from the top of the display and select (the cog icon).
- Scroll down and select Home & Clock.
- Select Clock.
- Choose between Recent Clocks, Modern, Playful, Photography, Classic Personal Photos.
How do I turn Echo into setup mode?
How to Set Up an Amazon Echo Show
- 1 Connect to Wifi. Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- 2 Connect Amazon Account. Enter the e-mail address or phone number, and the password associated with your Amazon account.
- 3 Confirm Time Zone/TC. Confirm your time zone.
- 4 Device Update.
- 5 Intro Video/Complete.
How do I set up Echo?
Set Up Your Echo Show
- Select a language.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Confirm your time zone.
- Confirm your address.
- Confirm the location of your device.
- Choose a name for your device.
- Choose a wallpaper for your device.