- 1 Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
- 2 How can I close YouTube and have the music continue playing on Android?
- 3 Can we play YouTube in background?
- 4 How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
- 5 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 6 Why does YouTube premium stop when I lock my phone?
- 7 Can you play YouTube in the background while using other apps?
- 8 How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
You can listen to music uninterrupted while using other apps or when your screen is off, with a YouTube Music Premium membership. Start listening to a song or radio station and then use other apps or turn off your screen.
How can I close YouTube and have the music continue playing on Android?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
Can we play YouTube in background?
For Android devices, YouTube videos can be played in the background via Google Chrome or picture in picture mode. For Apple smartphones, streaming videos with YouTube minimized can be done with the help of browsers like Opera and Dolphin.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Let’s check multiple ways to stop music from pausing when the screen turns off in Samsung phones.
- Restart Phone.
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget.
- Allow Background Activity.
- Turn off Battery Optimization.
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps.
- Check Data Usage Settings.
- Uninstall Samsung Switch.
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
Why does YouTube premium stop when I lock my phone?
Youtube Premium stops playing on mobile device ~ 1 minute after screen is turned off. Check your power save settings. It may be aggressively terminating the app to save battery.
Can you play YouTube in the background while using other apps?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.