- 1 How do I change my location on Google Play store?
- 2 How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
- 3 Why can’t I change location on Play Store?
- 4 How do I change my country on Play store VPN?
- 5 How do I change my device location?
- 6 How do I change my YouTube location?
- 7 How can I know my location?
- 8 How can I use US Play Store?
- 9 How can I download an app not available in my country?
- 10 How do I change my country on Google?
- 11 Does VPN work for app store?
- 12 How do I clear Play Store cache?
- 13 Is NordVPN free?
- 14 How can I change my android region?
How do I change my location on Google Play store?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
Changing your Google Play Store location with a VPN is so simple. After you have chosen your VPN, the whole process takes just a few minutes. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
Why can’t I change location on Play Store?
Change Google Play Country Step 1: Open the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top and select Account. Step 3: Under the Preferences tab, you will have the Country and profiles section. You will be able to change the country by adding a new payment method.
How do I change my country on Play store VPN?
Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
- Go to Account.
- Scroll down to Country and profiles.
- You should see the option to switch to the country you’re browsing from with a VPN.
How do I change my device location?
GPS Location Settings – Android™
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location.
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on.
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following:
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I change my YouTube location?
You can change your YouTube location settings in the YouTube app.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Location.
- Select your country.
How can I know my location?
See your current location on the map
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the bottom right, click My location.. The blue dot shows where you are.
How can I use US Play Store?
Follow these steps to access Google Play Store from anywhere in the world:
- Download a VPN app on your android device.
- Subscribe to the VPN service to have access to all its features and services.
- Enter your credentials in the app.
- Select a US server from the list in the app.
- Go to Settings in your Android device now.
How can I download an app not available in my country?
Method 1 – Use VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do I change my country on Google?
See results for a different country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Google app.
- Tap More Settings Language & region. Search region.
- Tap the region you want to see search results in.
Does VPN work for app store?
Change Your Country in the App Store. It’s easy to unblock with VPN if you have an account at the app store. The precise process, however, varies depending on the type of device you’re using. Follow the steps below to unblock your favorite apps even if you’re living in a country where they’re not available for download
How do I clear Play Store cache?
Clearing the Google Play Store app cache and data can help eliminate error messages, connection failures, etc.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Apps.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
Is NordVPN free?
Enjoy a hassle-free online experience Available on Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, routers, and smart TVs. “Having NordVPN on my phone and my other devices is essential.”
How can I change my android region?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country? Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account. Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.