- 1 How do I link my podcasts to Alexa?
- 2 How do I play Amazon podcasts on Alexa?
- 3 What is the best podcast app for Alexa?
- 4 What podcasts can I listen to on Alexa?
- 5 Can you play podcasts through Alexa?
- 6 Does Amazon have free podcasts?
- 7 What podcasts are on TuneIn?
- 8 How do I play old podcasts on Alexa?
- 9 How do I listen to podcasts?
- 10 Can Alexa play podcasts from iPhone?
- 11 Are podcasts for free?
- 12 What are the best podcasts 2020?
- 13 Where is Main Menu Alexa app?
Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the More button in the bottom right-hand corner. Tap Settings. Scroll down and tap Music & Podcasts. Tap Link New Service, then tap the Apple Podcasts button.
How do I play Amazon podcasts on Alexa?
Via the Homepage on the Amazon Music app. Ask Alexa to play podcasts on your Echo or supported Alexa enabled device. Tap on Find. Type in the search bar or click on the podcast menu item to visit the podcast homepage.
What is the best podcast app for Alexa?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android)
- Player FM.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
What podcasts can I listen to on Alexa?
You can listen to music on your Amazon Echo, but if you’re a devoted podcast listener and want to access your favorite shows on an Alexa device, your options include Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and SiriusXM.
Can you play podcasts through Alexa?
You can play podcasts on your Alexa speaker using a variety of platforms, like Spotify or Apple Music. Amazon Alexa speakers usually default to Amazon’s TuneIn platform to stream podcasts.
Does Amazon have free podcasts?
Podcasts are now available to stream on all tiers of Amazon Music at no additional cost, including free access on Echo, web, and in the Amazon Music mobile app. To learn more, or to add your own podcast to Amazon Music, visit amazon.com/podcasts.
What podcasts are on TuneIn?
- Podcast Networks. Arts & Culture Podcasts. Business & Economics Podcasts. Comedy Podcasts.
- Food & Cooking Podcasts. Fantasy & Science Fiction Podcasts. History Podcasts.
- News & Politics Podcasts. Paranormal Podcasts. Philosophy Podcasts.
- Religion & Spirituality Podcasts. Science Podcasts. Sports & Recreation Podcasts.
How do I play old podcasts on Alexa?
Listen without adding skills. If you ask, “Alexa, play the podcast Revisionist History,” she’ll summon the latest episode from the service. While you cannot name a specific episode of a podcast, you can play the one that precedes the episode currently playing: “ Alexa, play the previous episode.”
How do I listen to podcasts?
How to listen to podcasts on an Android phone or tablet
- Tap on the Google Podcasts app to open it.
- Tap the Search button to look for podcasts that might interest you, or scroll down to the Top Podcasts and Trending sections to browse what’s available.
- When you find a podcast that you want to listen to, tap on its icon.
Can Alexa play podcasts from iPhone?
Alexa makes playing your favorite podcasts incredibly convenient. Ask Alexa to play a show (“ Alexa, play Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend on Apple Podcasts ”). And when you start listening with Alexa, you can switch seamlessly to your iPhone, HomePod, or other Apple device once you link your Apple ID.
Are podcasts for free?
With Google Podcasts, you can play the latest episodes from your favorite shows, explore podcast recommendations just for you, and manage your listening activity. Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts for free.
What are the best podcasts 2020?
The Best Podcasts of 2020
- 8. “ Dead Eyes”
- 7. “ Wind of Change”
- 6. “ Articles of Interest”
- 5. “ Nice White Parents,” “Fiasco: The Battle for Boston,” “The Promise”
- 4. “ Lost Notes: 1980”
- 3. “ Unfinished: Short Creek”
- 2. “ Reveal: American Rehab”
- 1. “ Floodlines”
Where is Main Menu Alexa app?
Tapping the “hamburger” menu at the upper left of the home screen opens the Main Menu, which is where you used to be able to access pretty much every possible setting or function in the app.