- 1 How do I read OverDrive ebooks on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I play an audiobook on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I get my audiobooks on OverDrive?
- 4 Is OverDrive or Libby better?
- 5 How can I read ePub files on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I put audiobooks on my iPhone 2020?
- 7 Why can’t I listen to audiobooks on my iPhone?
- 8 Does OverDrive work on iPhone?
- 9 How do I make my OverDrive Audiobooks forever?
- 10 How do I install OverDrive?
- 11 How do I borrow an audiobook from the library?
- 12 How do I listen to library audiobooks?
- 13 Where can I listen to free audiobooks?
How do I read OverDrive ebooks on my iPhone?
You can use the OverDrive app to read borrowed ebooks on your iOS device. Note: If you’d rather read ebooks in your mobile browser, you can use OverDrive Read instead. Once you’ve borrowed and downloaded an ebook in the app, go to your app Bookshelf, then tap the ebook to start reading.
How do I play an audiobook on my iPhone?
Download audiobooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In the Books app, tap Reading Now, then tap your profile icon.
- Under My Purchases, tap Audiobooks, then tap All Audiobooks.
- Find the audiobook that you want to download, then tap the download button.
How do I get my audiobooks on OverDrive?
To get started, open your web browser and borrow an audiobook that’s available in the OverDrive Listen format from your library. Then, click or tap the Listen now in browser button to begin listening to it immediately using OverDrive Listen.
Is OverDrive or Libby better?
Libby is a fast and attractive digital browsing experience. Libby is great if you just want to download a book to your Android or iOS phone or tablet. OverDrive is the “classic” app, and is compatible with more devices, including Kindle Fire and Windows mobile devices.
How can I read ePub files on my iPhone?
- Find the epub file and tap on it. You will see an error message saying Dropbox can’t open the file.
- Now tap the Share button (the box with an arrow pointing upwards) and tap Open in.
- You’ll see a menu pop up, with an option to Open in iBooks. Tap that to open the epub file.
How do I put audiobooks on my iPhone 2020?
To sync audiobooks to iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open Finder and select your iPhone from the sidebar.
- Select “Audiobooks” among the options.
- Select “Sync audiobooks onto [your iPhone name]” and choose the sync all audiobooks or the selected ones.
Why can’t I listen to audiobooks on my iPhone?
One issue you may come across is with DRM. Because of DRM, you won’t be able to play audiobooks with any iOS app. Basically, on an iOS device, Apple provides the iBooks app. These audiobooks are synced using iTunes to your device.
Does OverDrive work on iPhone?
You can use the OverDrive app to listen to borrowed audiobooks on your iOS device. Note: If you’d rather listen to audiobooks in your mobile browser, you can use OverDrive Listen instead. Once you’ve borrowed and downloaded an audiobook in the app, go to your app Bookshelf, then tap the audiobook to start listening.
How do I make my OverDrive Audiobooks forever?
Simply head over to your Account section and open the Checkouts page. The Renew option becomes available on Overdrive three days prior to the lending period’s expiry date and will appear next to each title on your list.
How do I install OverDrive?
How to install OverDrive for Android if you don’t have the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore
- Go to overdrive.com/apps/overdrive.
- Select download for Android OS 5.0 (or newer) at the bottom of the page.
- Review the license agreement and tap I Agree to download the installation file.
How do I borrow an audiobook from the library?
How to borrow free audiobooks from your local library on your phone. You can borrow books and audiobooks from your public library right from your phone. You can read and listen to them without stepping inside for a physical copy. All you need is a library card and an app named Libby.
How do I listen to library audiobooks?
Listen to audiobooks you’ve downloaded
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Books App.
- Tap Library.
- At the top, tap Audiobooks.
- Tap the audiobook you want to listen to. It will start playing automatically.
- Optional: You can also change how the audiobook is played, or set a sleep timer:
Where can I listen to free audiobooks?
Where to find free audiobooks online
- Loyal Books.
- Mind Webs.
- Open Culture.
- Libby by Overdrive.
- Project Gutenberg.