- 1 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 2 Can you use other apps while using YouTube music?
- 3 How can I listen to music while using another app?
- 4 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 5 Is YouTube a PWA?
- 6 How do you watch YouTube while using other apps iOS 14?
- 7 Why is my YouTube not playing in background?
- 8 How do I make YouTube play in the background on Android?
- 9 How can I play music while playing a game on Android?
- 10 Can I play music while on the phone?
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
For Android * Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
Can you use other apps while using YouTube music?
Now, when you go into the YouTube app and start playing a video, you can simply press the Home key at the bottom of your screen, and the video will shrink down, allowing you to go to another app while it continues to play. For that, you need to be a subscriber to YouTube Music or YouTube Premium.
How can I listen to music while using another app?
If you need to access the Music Player app again while using another application, tap the “Play” button icon at the top of the Android screen and drag downward. You can also play music in the background using third-party music apps such as Pandora Internet Radio and Winamp.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
Is YouTube a PWA?
A handful of Google services today are available as Progressive Web Apps. Following Music and TV, the main YouTube site can now be installed as a PWA for quick dedicated access.
How do you watch YouTube while using other apps iOS 14?
Activating Picture in Picture Mode
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the YouTube website.
- Find a video that you want to watch.
- Tap on the square icon at the bottom to put the YouTube media player in full screen mode.
- Tap on the video to display the controls.
Why is my YouTube not playing in background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How do I make YouTube play in the background on Android?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
How can I play music while playing a game on Android?
Start playing your music or podcast app of choice, then open up the game you want to play. Once it starts to load, your audio will cut out, but all you need to do is pull down the notification bar and hit play to start it again. Yeah, seriously. That’s it.
Can I play music while on the phone?
Android smartphones provide you with the ability to multitask when using your device in a fast-paced business environment. Use your Android smartphone’s native music application to play audio in the background while sending text messages, browsing the Web or using additional applications.