- 1 Is Resto Shaman easy?
- 2 What are resto shamans good at?
- 3 What stats do I need for resto shaman?
- 4 Who is the healer in Ulala?
- 5 Are Resto shamans good in PvP?
- 6 What race is best for resto shaman?
- 7 How much haste should a resto shaman have?
- 8 What are the best stats for a shaman?
- 9 Should Resto shamans use staffs?
Is Resto Shaman easy?
Resto is actually one of the easier healers, as you’re quite durable personally (Mail + Shield) and the healing style doesn’t have complex build-spend mechanics or require DPS to empower it or anything. Get your keybinds sorted out and practice on the healing dummies first, then normal dungeons for practice.
What are resto shamans good at?
Are Restoration Shamans Good in PvP? As the most versatile healers in the game, with roots, slows, strong healing output, mobility, and even a ranged interrupt, they always have a place on PvP teams. If you wish to give PvP as a Restoration Shaman a try, you can follow the advice in our spec PvP guide below.
What stats do I need for resto shaman?
Best Stats for Resto Shaman
- Item Level.
- Critical Strike & Versatility.
- Mastery & Haste.
Who is the healer in Ulala?
Druid is a great healer class in Ulala: Idle Adventure. Healers assist the allies in the team by restoring their health.
Are Resto shamans good in PvP?
Restoration Shaman PvP Overview Restoration Shaman has always been a very strong healer, both offensively and defensively. It has a toolkit that provides both offensive pressure with damage and purges and defensive pressure with Wind Shear and Grounding Totem.
What race is best for resto shaman?
Best Races for Restoration Shaman
- Goblin – Rocket Jump is incredibly useful for just about any type of content. Mobility is something we lack.
- Highmountain Tauren – Similar to Goblins, Bull Rush as a mobility tool will help you out a lot.
- Tauren – War Stomp can be very useful in M+.
How much haste should a resto shaman have?
The soft haste cap for resto shamans is 1269 haste rating (38.7%). 1% haste means you will cast 1 additional spell in the time it would normally take to cast 100 spells.
What are the best stats for a shaman?
The general stat priority for a Enhancement Shaman is:
- Critical Strike = Versatility;
Should Resto shamans use staffs?
Nothing wrong with Shaman using staves. No difference between us and a Mage using one. They could use an off hand with main hand too.