- 1 How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
- 2 How do I download ringtones without an app?
- 3 Are free ringtones safe to download?
- 4 How do I download a song as a ringtone on my phone?
- 5 Is zedge safe?
- 6 How do I find ringtones?
- 7 How do you set free ringtones?
- 8 Are Zedge Ringtones free?
- 9 What is the best free ringtone app?
How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
Here you go!
- Download or transfer the MP3 to your phone.
- Using a file manager app, move your song to the Ringtones folder.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Sound & notifications.
- Tap on Phone ringtone.
- Your new ringtone music should appear in the list of options. Select it.
How do I download ringtones without an app?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone.
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Notification Sounds.
Are free ringtones safe to download?
Most sources of free ring tones on the Internet offer some sort of risk. Sites like Zedge, Myxer and FunforMobile all host user content enabling people to share ringtones that they’ve created. While many users freely download from these sites without problems, files on sharing sites like these can host malicious code.
How do I download a song as a ringtone on my phone?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications.
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone.
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
Is zedge safe?
Although Zedge is a legitimate app for Android, iOS, and Windows smartphones. Moreover, till now the app has caused no harm to any users. It is in fact a most fascinating app which has a huge massive fan following among users.
How do I find ringtones?
You can find your favorite ringtones using the search function on the top, and then preview the ringtone on its page. You’ll find a few different variations of the ringtones to choose from. Once you’ve selected a ringtone you like, click the Android or iPhone button and the ringtone for the specific format you need.
How do you set free ringtones?
To turn that audio into your new default ringtone, head to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. Here, you’ll see the options you can select to be your primary ringtone, and—as long as you’ve saved your custom clip in the right folder in a compatible format like MP3—your new audio should appear in this list.
Are Zedge Ringtones free?
The ZEDGE Rintgones & Wallpapers app for Android offers millions of free ringtones, notifications and wallpapers to easily customize your mobile device.
What is the best free ringtone app?
5 best apps for notification tones and ringtones
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones 2019.