- 1 How do I get YouTube to play when my phone is locked?
- 2 How can I play YouTube while my iPhone is locked?
- 3 Can I listen to YouTube with screen off?
- 4 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 5 How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is locked?
- 6 How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
- 7 Can you play YouTube in background on Android?
- 8 Can YouTube Music app play in the background?
- 9 Can you play YouTube in the background while using other apps?
How do I get YouTube to play when my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
How can I play YouTube while my iPhone is locked?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.
Can I listen to YouTube with screen off?
You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio should continue to play. Again, if it doesn’t play then press the power button again and tap the play button on the lock screen to restart the audio (you can also skip between songs in a playlist too).
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is locked?
This can be done by opening Settings. app, going to General, then scrolling down to “Auto-Lock”. Set this to “Never”. It is possible use the speakers on iPhone to play even when the device is locked. This is possible by:
- Opening Music. app.
- Select song/album/playlist.
- Lock the device. The music will continue to play.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Let’s check multiple ways to stop music from pausing when the screen turns off in Samsung phones.
- Restart Phone.
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget.
- Allow Background Activity.
- Turn off Battery Optimization.
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps.
- Check Data Usage Settings.
- Uninstall Samsung Switch.
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Can you play YouTube in background on Android?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
Can YouTube Music app play in the background?
Unfortunately, unless you’re a subscriber to YouTube Premium ($11.99 a month) or YouTube Music ($9.99 a month), your ability to listen to a YouTube video in the background is limited — doable, but limited. Android users have it slightly better in this respect.
Can you play YouTube in the background while using other apps?
Background play allows YouTube Premium members to watch videos while using other apps or when your screen is off. You can set up the YouTube app to default to background play instead of picture-in-picture. There are two ways to do this: You can turn off picture -in-picture for YouTube in your Android settings.