- 1 How do I play a slideshow from a USB on my TV?
- 2 Can I play PowerPoint on my TV?
- 3 How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV?
- 4 How do I play a PowerPoint on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 5 What format does USB need to be for TV?
- 6 Can I put a screensaver on my TV?
- 7 How do you play a PowerPoint on a loop?
- 8 How do I play a PowerPoint presentation on a loop?
- 9 How do I show a PowerPoint on my smart TV?
- 10 What equipment do I need to show a PowerPoint presentation?
- 11 How can I play my photos on my TV?
How do I play a slideshow from a USB on my TV?
How to playback the photo/music/video via USB
- Connect a supported USB device to the TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Press Up/Down arrow then Enter to select Media.
- Press Up/Down arrow then Enter to select Photo, Music or Video.
- Device Selection appears.
Can I play PowerPoint on my TV?
You can play your PowerPoint anywhere—from the small screen of a mobile device to the wide screen of a TV. If you’re aiming for the latter, connect directly from your TV to your PC through an HDMI cable. Go through your presentation slide by slide by controlling your TV deck as you would on your computer.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV?
Cast from a PC
- Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
- Give it some time to scan for nearby devices.
- Select the Chromecast to which you wish to Cast.
How do I play a PowerPoint on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Step 1: Free download and install PPT to Samsung LED TV Burner.
- Step 2: Import PowerPoint files to the program.
- Step 3: Choose Blu-ray Disc output settings.
- Step 4: Choose or create your own menu or logo.
- Step 5: Burn PowerPoint to Samsung LED TV.
What format does USB need to be for TV?
Android TVs are compatible with external Hard Disk Drives (HDD) or flash drives formatted in NTFS file system or the FAT32 file system.
Can I put a screensaver on my TV?
Go to your TV’s main menu settings and check to see if the TV manufacturer has included a built-in screensaver feature for your model. If so, turn on the screensaver options. Go into the DVDs menu and select the screensaver option to use it when you have paused or stopped the DVD.
How do you play a PowerPoint on a loop?
How to Loop a PowerPoint Presentation
- Switch to the Slide Show Ribbon tab.
- Click on Set Up Slide Show.
- Tick the Loop continuously until ‘Esc’ checkbox.
How do I play a PowerPoint presentation on a loop?
Click Browsed at a kiosk (full screen) and then click OK. After performing these two steps your PowerPoint presentation will display each slide for the specified time. And when the last slide is displayed the presentation will automatically loop back to the first slide and continue.
How do I show a PowerPoint on my smart TV?
1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote.
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.
What equipment do I need to show a PowerPoint presentation?
10 Essential Items for the Presenter on the Go
- 1) Portable Projector.
- 2) HDMI / DVI / VGA Adapter.
- 3) Presentation Remote.
- 4) Mini Wireless Keyboard.
- 5) Wireless Microphone.
- 6) Portable Speakers.
- 7) Presentation Timer.
- 9) Smartpen.
How can I play my photos on my TV?
To start casting, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- At the top right, tap Cast.
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV. You can swipe between photos to change what’s displayed.
- To stop casting, tap Cast > Stop casting.