- 1 How do you play billiards on iMessage?
- 2 What happens if the 8-ball goes in first?
- 3 What happens if 8-ball goes in wrong pocket?
- 4 How do I get iMessage games on my iPhone?
- 5 What does let’s play 8 Ball mean?
- 6 What is the red dot in 8 ball iMessage?
- 7 Can you hit opponents ball first in 8 ball?
- 8 How do you win every time in 8 ball pool?
- 9 What happens if you put the black ball in pool on the break?
- 10 What happens if you don’t hit any balls in pool?
- 11 What happens if you hit the wrong ball in 9 ball?
- 12 Do you lose if you hit the 8 ball in?
How do you play billiards on iMessage?
Play games in iMessage
- Open iMessage on your phone and open a new conversation with the person you want to play the game with.
- Select the menu icon and then Store (the blue ‘A’ button).
- Browse games and download one you like.
- Open the game and select Create Game.
- Take a turn and challenge your contact to a game.
What happens if the 8-ball goes in first?
When the table is open it is legal to hit any solid or stripe or the 8-ball first in the process of pocketing the called stripe or solid. However, when the table is open and the 8-ball is the first ball contacted, no stripe or solid may be scored in favor of the shooter.
What happens if 8-ball goes in wrong pocket?
You lose the game if you: a. foul or scratch when pocketing the 8-ball (except on the break). NOTE – in some leagues and tournaments, a scratch or foul in a failed attempt to pocket the 8-ball also results in a loss.
How do I get iMessage games on my iPhone?
How to play iMessage games on your iPhone
- Open the App Store extension.
- There are several games to choose from.
- All the games are free to download.
- Your games will be grouped together with the other third-party iMessage apps.
- Once a game has been delivered, you’ll have to tap on it to begin playing.
What does let’s play 8 Ball mean?
Answer: This is a sly way to get your crush’s number. 8 ball is an iMessage game commonly played among teens. In order to play the game, you need to have someone’s phone number who has an iPhone. When he said “i bet i could beat you at 8 ball” he was asking for her number.
What is the red dot in 8 ball iMessage?
When it’s your turn, tap the white ball(with a red dot) on the top right corner of the screen and rotate it in any direction you want to adjust the spin. The red dot acts as reference.
Can you hit opponents ball first in 8 ball?
note the 8 ball is never neutral, so it can only legally be hit first when it’s your last ball. the cue ball is not ever considered an object ball. combo’s you must hit one of your balls first. an opponents ball or the “8″ can be in the middle of a multi ball combo but you must pocket your ball.
How do you win every time in 8 ball pool?
8 Ball Pool: Six tips, tricks, and cheats for beginners
- Choose your tables wisely.
- Open the app every day.
- Buy a better cue.
- Use a little English.
- Shoot faster.
- Extend your aim.
What happens if you put the black ball in pool on the break?
If a player pockets the 8 ball (black) before all the balls in their own group, except on the break (see rule 4(D)), the player loses the game. A player who clearly fails to make any attempt to play a ball of their own group will lose the game.
What happens if you don’t hit any balls in pool?
When a player fails to hit any object ball with the cue ball, it’s considered a table scratch. The cue ball must hit at least one object ball and the object ball must hit a cushion or a pocket. If a player commits a table scratch, the opposing player takes over with ball in hand anywhere on the table.
What happens if you hit the wrong ball in 9 ball?
“Wrong Ball First” and “No Rail” fouls are suspended for the shot. If no foul is committed on a push out, the other player may play the next shot, or may pass the shot to the opponent.
Do you lose if you hit the 8 ball in?
You can only hit the 8-ball as part of a combination shot at this point during the game. If you make a direct strike on the 8-ball, you lose your turn and any pocketed balls remain pocketed. Your opponent can continue play on the open table at this point.