- 1 How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
- 2 What is Google Play’s phone number?
- 3 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 4 How do I contact Google Play customer service?
- 5 How can I get a Google phone number?
- 6 How do I call Google pay?
- 7 Do Google Play cards expire?
- 8 How can I speak to a Google representative?
- 9 Does Google have a 800 number?
- 10 Can you call Google to recover account?
- 11 How do I contact Google pay by phone?
- 12 How do I get my money back from Google?
- 13 How do I get a refund from Google Play?
How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
Explore refund request options
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
What is Google Play’s phone number?
Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
How do I contact Google Play customer service?
Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
How can I get a Google phone number?
Sign up for Google Voice & get your number
- Go to voice.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- You can search for available numbers by city or area code.
- Next to the number you want, click Select.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I call Google pay?
The Sender may request cancellation of the P2P Payment by contacting GPC via our Contact Us page, or by calling 1-888-986-7944.
Do Google Play cards expire?
No Fees or Expiration. No fees or expiration dates apply to this Gift Card or Credit. Any refunded Google Play amounts, if applicable, will be credited back to your Google Play balance for future use under the same terms, unless otherwise required by law.
How can I speak to a Google representative?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at [email protected] Visit our blog.
Does Google have a 800 number?
No. Google Voice does not offer any toll-free numbers (800, 833, 844, 855, 866, 877, 888) and only has local numbers available. You can purchase a toll-free number with Grasshopper. If you decide to change service providers, you can take the phone number with you.
Can you call Google to recover account?
Avoid account & password recovery services For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support.
How do I contact Google pay by phone?
You can reach customer care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
How do I get my money back from Google?
Cancel money you sent to someone
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Activity.
- Tap the transaction you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel payment. If you don’t see this option, the recipient has already claimed the money or it’s too late to cancel the money. Ask the recipient to return the money.
How do I get a refund from Google Play?
Request a refund
- Sign in to Google Pay.
- Click on the order you’d like to request a refund.
- At the bottom of the receipt, click Contact.
- From the “Subject” menu, select I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
- Enter any details in the message area.
- Click Send email.