How do you solve a Rubik’s Cube in 7 steps?
How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube: 7-Step Guide
- Step 1: Create White Cross. Begin by holding the cube with the white face up.
- Step 2: Solve White Corners.
- Step 3: Solve Middle Layer.
- Step 4: Create Yellow Cross.
- Step 5: Swap Yellow Edges in Top Layer.
- Step 6: Position Yellow Corners.
- Step 7: Solve Final Layer Corners.
How do you solve a mirror cube?
The first step to solve the Mirror cube is to make a cross on the bottom layer. To do this, search for the edge which is the largest. Try to find the most suitable edges for each centre, this will take some patience as the mirror cube is a shape shifter. You’ll get better at it once you’ll solve it 2-3 times.