- 1 Is Battlefield 1 still playable?
- 2 How do I get good at Battlefield 1?
- 3 How do I get started with bf1?
- 4 What are the requirements to play Battlefield 1?
- 5 Is Battlefield 1 worth it in 2021?
- 6 Is Battlefield 1 or 5 better?
- 7 Is Battlefield 1 Difficult?
- 8 What’s the best gun in Battlefield 1?
- 9 Is Battlefield 1 online free for PC?
- 10 Where do I start with battlefield?
- 11 Can a laptop run battlefield 1?
- 12 Can battlefield 1 run 4gb RAM?
Is Battlefield 1 still playable?
Battlefield 1 is still a great shooter but with a successor on the horizon, it’s time as the Battlefield game is ending. Several months still remaining until then, making now a great time to revisit (or visit) the merciless warfare of last century.
How do I get good at Battlefield 1?
Battlefield 1 Tips
- Look For an Active Squad. When playing multiplayer section of Battlefield I, always find a squad that is actively designating orders.
- Always Spot Enemies.
- Customize Your Crosshair Settings.
- Check All Firing Options.
- Sliding Can Make a Difference.
- Anti-Vehicular Snipers.
- Play The Objective.
How do I get started with bf1?
- Perform 20 headshots with the MP 18 Optical.
- Destroy 2 vehicles with Anti-Tank Grenades.
- Neutralize 5 flags in Conquest.
- As an Assault, Bayonet Charge 5 different enemies.
- Perform 5 kills with Dynamite.
What are the requirements to play Battlefield 1?
Battlefield 1 system requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350.
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K.
- Memory: 8GB RAM.
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB.
- Graphics card (Nvidia): Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB.
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent.
Is Battlefield 1 worth it in 2021?
From a gameplay perspective, Battlefield 1 plays much like any other game in the series. Overall, Battlefield 1 is well worth playing in 2021. It’s a very immersive game that gets every aspect of “Battlefield” right, but some argue that running and pounding aren’t the right playstyles for World War I.
Is Battlefield 1 or 5 better?
If you’re a history fan who loves World War 1 or even World War 2, then Battlefield 1 is your game. The weaponry system may not be as overpowered as Battlefield 5, but it’s far more realistic than the latter game by miles ahead.
Is Battlefield 1 Difficult?
The difficulty curve of the Battlefield 1 campaign is all over the place, but the best advice I can give you is that slow and steady wins the race here. The game often goes for very, very long stretches of time without giving you checkpoints, unlike say, Call of Duty where every 10 feet will grant you a new respawn.
What’s the best gun in Battlefield 1?
Battlefield 1 Best Guns Guide
- CSRG SMG – A fairly light submachine-gun with a high rate of fire.
- CSRG SMG Optical – The same weapon, except with the addition of a scope.
- BSA Howell – A semi automatic assault rifle with a bayonet.
- BSA Howell Marksman – The semi automatic rifle featured with a marksman scope.
Is Battlefield 1 online free for PC?
You’ll just need a Prime subscription to get it. Amazon Prime members have got until August 4 to download Battlefield 1 on PC for free.
Where do I start with battlefield?
As a first timer you can start with battlefield 3 or better still bad company 1 or 2 to better understand the game style. Later with experience you can go for bf 4 or bf 1. Make sure to play lots of multiplayer though. Have fun!
Can a laptop run battlefield 1?
Battlefield 1 will run on PC system with 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and upwards.
Can battlefield 1 run 4gb RAM?
Chances are, if you have only 4gb of RAM then you have integrated graphics (eg. Intel HD 4000). That will not work for the game. You will need a serious graphics card.