- 1 How do I get sound to play through my headphones?
- 2 Why is my audio not going through my headphones?
- 3 Why can’t I hear my game audio through my headset PC?
- 4 How do I make my computer play sound through my headphones?
- 5 How do you fix iPhone headphones without sound?
- 6 Why does sound come out of my speakers when my headphones are plugged in?
- 7 Why do my iPhone headphones not play sound?
- 8 Why can’t I hear my game audio through my headset PS4?
- 9 Why can’t I hear my game audio in MInecraft?
- 10 Why does my laptop only play sound through headphones?
How do I get sound to play through my headphones?
Under the Recording tab, right-click Stereo Mix and click Properties. Under the Listen tab, check the box that says “Listen to this device”. Under Playback through this device, choose your headphones. Click the Apply button.
Why is my audio not going through my headphones?
If you’re using wired headphones, check your audio jack. Look for the audio output port on the side or back of your computer, often with the headphones or speaker icon, and ensure your headphone jack is properly plugged in. If so, turn it off, plug in your headphones and see if they work again.
Why can’t I hear my game audio through my headset PC?
If you cannot hear in-game audio (even if you still get audio for other programs), your audio output device may not be set to default. Your default device will have a green check. If there’s no green check on the device you’re using, right click the name of the device and set it to default.
How do I make my computer play sound through my headphones?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do you fix iPhone headphones without sound?
Check for debris, damage, or loose connections
- Check for debris in the headphone port on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Check your headphone cable, connector, remote, and earbuds for damage, like wear or breakage.
- Look for debris on the meshes in each earbud.
- Firmly plug your headphones back in.
Why does sound come out of my speakers when my headphones are plugged in?
So, why are the speakers still playing when you plug in your headphones? It could be your computer setting, a recent update, or a driver update. First, restart your computer; if that doesn’t fix the problem, try updating your settings, audio drivers, or changing your default sound device, among other solutions.
Why do my iPhone headphones not play sound?
If you plugged headphones into your iPhone, but you can’t hear any audio playing, then the volume on your iPhone may just be turned all the way down. Press the volume up button on the left side of your iPhone to turn up its volume. If it says Mute, then audio won’t play through the headphones.
Why can’t I hear my game audio through my headset PS4?
On the PS4 press and hold the Playstation button on the controller. Scroll down to Adjust Sound and Devices. Select Output to Headphones and change the setting to All Audio.
Why can’t I hear my game audio in MInecraft?
If you run into the no sound issue when you play Minecraft, try pressing F3 and S at the same time on your keyboard to force reload the game. If this key combination doesn’t work, then try pressing F3 and T at the same time. Many players have resolved the MInecraft no sound issue by this fix.
Why does my laptop only play sound through headphones?
Outdated, incompatible or broken audio drivers can trigger the “sound only works with headphones” on Windows 10 as well as audio-related problems like no sound issue, skipping sound problem, static sound in headphones, etc.. You can download the best-matched audio drivers from the official sites of the manufacturers.