- 1 Why is my video not playing in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I get video and audio to play together in PowerPoint?
- 3 Can you make a video automatically play in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you play multiple videos at once in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you go to the next slide in PowerPoint after a video?
- 6 How do you stop a YouTube video playing at a certain time in PowerPoint?
Why is my video not playing in PowerPoint?
If the PowerPoint video is not playing automatically, then chances are that you could have set some other playback option for it. In this case, you can go to its Playback settings and change the autoplay feature. Step 1. Just open the file in PowerPoint and click on the video that is not playing automatically.
How do I get video and audio to play together in PowerPoint?
Inserting Sound or Video
- To insert a sound or video, go to the Insert Ribbon and click on the Video or Audio icon and choose Video or Audio from File….
- Navigate to the correct clip, and click the OK button.
- Once audio is inserted, an audio button will appear, allowing sound to play when it is clicked on.
Can you make a video automatically play in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the video in your slide. Under Video Tools, click the Playback tab. Next to Start, click the down arrow, and select Automatically. When you are delivering your presentation in Slide Show View or Presenter View, the video will play automatically when you arrive at the slide.
How do you play multiple videos at once in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint Tutorial: How To Play Video Over Multiple Slides
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the video in the animations pane, and select effect options.
- In the effect tab, now you can see the Stop Playing section.
- Change this option to ‘after’, and select the number of slides you want the video to play over.
How do you go to the next slide in PowerPoint after a video?
Go to the TRANSITIONS tab. That’s it. To automatically advance to next slide after the movie plays the slide transition just needs to be a shorter time than video.
How do you stop a YouTube video playing at a certain time in PowerPoint?
To trim a YouTube video to a certain start time, simply:
- Open your YouTube video’s watch page.
- Click the Share button.
- Adjust the video’s Start at time.
- Click Copy.