- 1 Do any Youtubers have 2 diamond play buttons?
- 2 How many Youtubers have a diamond Play Button?
- 3 What Play Button is for 100 million subscribers?
- 4 How many subs does it take to get a diamond Play Button?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 Do you get a play button for 100 subscribers?
- 7 Did PewDiePie sell his ruby play button?
- 8 Who is the first YouTuber ever?
- 9 How much do diamond play button cost?
- 10 What’s the highest play button?
- 11 Which is the highest play button?
- 12 What’s the best play button?
- 13 Can an 11 year old have a YouTube channel?
- 14 How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
- 15 Is YouTube diamond play button real diamond?
Olajide ‘KSI’ Olatunji has boasted about becoming the first YouTuber to receive two Diamond Play Buttons, after his second channel amassed over 10 million subscribers – but is he really? Starting from his humble FIFA roots, Olatunji has propelled himself into a worldwide superstar by expanding into other ventures.
How many Youtubers have a diamond Play Button?
Diamond Creator Award When introduced during VidCon 2015, 35 channels qualified for the award. As of May 19, 2021, there are 868 channels that have reached 10 million subscribers.
What Play Button is for 100 million subscribers?
The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
How many subs does it take to get a diamond Play Button?
There are three tiers: 100,000 Subscribers – Silver Play Button. 1,000.000 Subscribers – Gold Play Button. 10,000.000 Subscribers – Diamond Play Button.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
There is no play button for 100 subscribers. Ther is the silver play button for 100,000, the gold play button for 1,000,000 the diamond play button for 10,000,000 and then the ruby play button 50,000,000 and the red diamond play button for 100,000,000.
Pewdiepie is left in splits when he watches a video of an anonymous YouTuber announcing that his 50 million play button is being auctioned on eBay. The anonymous YouTuber revealed that Pewdiepie’s prized possession, the ruby play button had received the highest bid of £1 million.
Who is the first YouTuber ever?
YouTube co- founder Jawed Karim created the first YouTube channel “jawed” on April 22, 2005, becoming the first YouTuber.
So it is worth about 200 dollars, tops. A Photo of PewDiePie’s Ruby Play Button is Selling For Over $60,000 on eBay – Mandatory. Is there a play button for 100 million subscribers?
There are four levels of YouTube Play Button:
- The Silver Play Button, for channels with 100,000 subscribers.
- The Gold Play Button, for channels with 1,000,000 subscribers.
- The Diamond Play Button, for channels with 10,000,000 subscribers.
- The Ruby Play Button, for channels with 50,000,000 subscribers.
PewDiePie holding his Red Diamond Play Button. The Red Diamond Play Button at 100 million subscribers, made out of silver-plated metal inset with a large piece of dark red crystal. Currently, T-Series and PewDiePie are the only ones who have received this award.
Diamond – once you have 10,000,000 subscribers. Custom Play Button – once you have 50 million subscribers. There are four play buttons currently being awarded by YouTube, in order they are:
- Silver: 100,000 Subscribers.
- Gold: 1,000,000 Subscribers.
- Diamond: 10,000,000 Subscribers.
- Custom/Ruby: 50,000,000 Subscribers.
Can an 11 year old have a YouTube channel?
Officially, YouTube forbids children under the age of 13 to create their own accounts, and children between ages 13 and 17 are only allowed to open accounts with parental permission.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
Like the other subscriber plaques, the Diamond Play Button is designed to resemble the YouTube Play Button logo. It made out of silver-plated metal insets with a large piece of crystal.