Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Most Android phones have one port, either micro-USB or Type-C, the latter is the standard for modern phones. The goal is to find an adapter that converts the phone’s port to one that works on your TV. The easiest solution would be to buy an adapter that converts your phone’s port to an HDMI port.
How do I pair my phone to my Samsung TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my non smart TV to my phone wirelessly?
Wireless casting: Using the TV’s inbuilt functions So you will not need a dongle to connect your Android phone to the TV in this case. Just press the cast option on your smartphone, and it should connect wirelessly to the TV.
How do I connect my phone to my smart TV without WiFi?
After you’ve got your hands on one, follow these simple steps to cast to tv without wifi:
- Plugin your Chromecast to the HDMI port of the tv.
- Use the USB cable from your ethernet adapter and plug it into your Chromecast device.
- Next, plug in the ethernet cable into the other end of the adapter.