- 1 How do I find YouTube videos from oldest to newest?
- 2 How do I sort my YouTube views?
- 3 Why can’t I sort YouTube videos by upload date anymore?
- 4 Can you change the order of your videos on YouTube?
- 5 Does YouTube delete old videos?
- 6 How do you sort YouTube by most popular?
- 7 How do I sort my subscriptions on YouTube?
How do I find YouTube videos from oldest to newest?
Steps to follow:
- Go to specific YouTube Channel that you are searching for.
- Then, click the VIDEOS menu.
- Then, click on SORT BY>Date added (oldest). There you go. YouTube will sort out the videos from oldest to the latest.
How do I sort my YouTube views?
Click the drop down list and select most popular, that will sort out the videos from the highest to the lowest view count. To sort YouTube videos within a channel when viewing them on mobile, you need to basically sort it according to most popular videos.
Why can’t I sort YouTube videos by upload date anymore?
They have changed their layout recently. Just go the videos tab at the top. There you will see a “sort by” button top right about the first row of videos. You can sort by Most Popular, Newest, and Oldest on top.
Can you change the order of your videos on YouTube?
To reorder the videos in your list, hover over the video and select and hold Options (three dots). Click and drag the video to where you want it on the list. Select Options to edit the video’s title and description, get a shareable link, or download or delete the video.
Does YouTube delete old videos?
No, they do not. One thing you must realize is that the really old videos on YouTube are not in HD and are shorter in length… this means that old videos take up only about 10% of disk space (and bandwidth). There isn’t that big of an incentive to go and delete these videos.
How do you sort YouTube by most popular?
How to Browse Videos on the YouTube Most Viewed Page
- Go to YouTube and click the Videos tab. You’re zapped to the Videos home page. Didn’t hurt, did it?
- On the left side of the window, head to the Browse section and click the Most Viewed link. This takes you to the Most Viewed section of the Videos section.
How do I sort my subscriptions on YouTube?
It is actually pretty simply to change the YouTube subscriptions sort order. All you have to do is click on the tiny down arrow next to Subscriptions in the sidebar to select one of the two other sort options there. New Activity sorts subscriptions on YouTube by the number of new publications.