- 1 How do I download music from Google Drive to my iPhone?
- 2 Can you connect Google Drive to iPhone?
- 3 Can you cast music from Google Drive?
- 4 How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
- 5 How do I add music to my Google Drive?
- 6 How do I use Google Drive without the app?
- 7 Is there a Google Drive app for iPhone?
- 8 How do I download pictures from Google Drive to iPhone?
- 9 How do I play music from Google Drive on my phone?
- 10 How can I stream music from my phone to my TV?
- 11 How can I cast and keep sound on my phone?
- 12 How do I access files on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I download files from Google Drive to iCloud?
- 14 How do I download files on my iPhone?
How do I download music from Google Drive to my iPhone?
To add media to his iPhone, you need to first import it into iTunes. Have your friend download the file from Google Drive onto his PC. In iTunes, choose File > Add to Library, locate a file or folder, and click Open. Then sync the phone to iTunes.
Can you connect Google Drive to iPhone?
Google Drive has an iOS app that you can use to backup your photos, contacts, calendar and other files. It is basically Google’s version of iCloud, but you start with 15 free GB instead of 5. Here’s how to set it up and use it on your iPhone or iPad: Download Google Drive from the App Store, open it up and sign in.
Can you cast music from Google Drive?
Cast all of your favorite music, playlists, podcasts, and more from your Android phone or tablet to your speakers. Enjoy audio exactly as you hear it on your mobile device—but using your high quality speakers to hear it all around the room or all around the house.
How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
How to download photos and videos from Google Drive to iPhone:
- Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- Tap the menu icon next to the photo or video you wish to download.
- Tap “Send a Copy”
- Tap “Save Image” or “Save Video”.
- The file will be added your iPhone Photos app.
How do I add music to my Google Drive?
Drag files into Google Drive
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Open or create a folder.
- To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.
How do I use Google Drive without the app?
On your computer
- Click Drive for desktop Open Google Drive.
- Right-click the file or folder you want to access offline.
- Click Drive File Stream Available offline.
Is there a Google Drive app for iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app. In “My Drive,” you’ll see: Files and folders you upload or sync. Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms you create.
How do I download pictures from Google Drive to iPhone?
Save a photo or video to your camera roll
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Next to to file you want to download, tap More.
- Tap Send a copy.
- Depending on your file, tap Save image or Save video.
How do I play music from Google Drive on my phone?
Play Music Directly from Google Drive. Log in to your Google Drive, find the music file you want to play, and right-click it. In the menu that comes up, click “Open with” and then the “Connect more apps” option. Now, search for Music Player for Google Drive and connect it to your account in the window that comes up.
How can I stream music from my phone to my TV?
Tunity works by streaming TV audio from a broadcast into your smartphone. To use the app, you just point your phone’s camera at the TV you want to hear, and let Tunity read the screen. Tunity figures out what channel the TV is on, accesses that audio from the broadcast taking place and plays that audio into your phone.
How can I cast and keep sound on my phone?
If you have an Android gadget and a Chromecast streaming stick, you can cast a video to your TV and keep the sound on your phone with an app called LocalCast. LocalCast can “cast” your local videos, pictures and music to any Chromecast device connected to your home network.
How do I access files on my iPhone?
Browse and open files and folders
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it. Note: If you haven’t installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
How do I download files from Google Drive to iCloud?
First, in the Google Drive app, select the files you want to transfer, follow the steps: Open in > Save to Files > Save. Then go to Files app, find and select the downloaded Google Drive files. Choose organize icon > iCloud Drive. Then these files have been uploaded to iCloud.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download.
- Tap on the Share button, which will bring up the Share sheet.
- Select Save to Files.
- At this point, you may rename the file and select a specific location before saving it.