- 1 How do I transfer podcasts from iPhone to Android?
- 2 How do I access podcasts on Android?
- 3 How do I listen to a podcast on iTunes?
- 4 How do I download Apple Podcasts to my Android?
- 5 What is the best way to share podcasts?
- 6 Does Samsung have a podcast app?
- 7 How do I listen to podcasts on my phone?
- 8 Does Google have a podcast app?
- 9 How much does it cost to put a podcast on iTunes?
- 10 Is subscribing to a podcast free?
- 11 How do podcasts make money?
- 12 Does Android have a podcast app?
- 13 Can you download podcasts to a USB?
How do I transfer podcasts from iPhone to Android?
Simply press “Media” tab and click on “Import” option. Then a dialogue will pop up, just choose podcasts on your computer and hit “Open”. Those iTunes podcasts could be transferred to your Android device now. You can enjoy them on you new phone.
How do I access podcasts on Android?
Get specific podcasts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts.
- Tap Search.
- Enter the podcast’s name.
- Tap the podcast. Subscribe.
How do I listen to a podcast on iTunes?
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Podcasts from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library. Select a podcast, then click the Settings button near the top right of the episodes list. Choose the settings you want: Play: Choose the order in which episodes are played.
How do I download Apple Podcasts to my Android?
Go to the iTunes store and find the podcast you want. Select Subscribe on the podcast homepage. Go to the Library and download the podcast you want by selecting the Download links beside each episode.
Here’s a quick recap:
- Build an email list or outreach list before your podcast launches.
- Record 3-5 podcast episodes before you launch.
- Pick a launch date.
- Create assets like images, clips, and shareable quotes.
- Launch day!
- Message your list to ask them to listen and review.
- Keep publishing new episodes consistently.
Does Samsung have a podcast app?
If you have a Galaxy smartphone, you can swipe right on the home screen to open the Samsung Free app. Of course, there’s no shortage of third-party podcast apps for Android users, and there’s a good chance you already have a different product that you enjoy using.
How do I listen to podcasts on my phone?
How to listen to podcasts on an Android phone or tablet
- Tap on the Google Podcasts app to open it.
- Tap the Search button to look for podcasts that might interest you, or scroll down to the Top Podcasts and Trending sections to browse what’s available.
- When you find a podcast that you want to listen to, tap on its icon.
Does Google have a podcast app?
If you’re looking to keep track of your podcasts, the Google Podcasts app is now available for both iPhone and Android devices. You can then subscribe to your favorite podcasts and listen to individual episodes online or download them for offline listening.
How much does it cost to put a podcast on iTunes?
How much do podcasts cost? Podcasts on the iTunes Store are free.
Is subscribing to a podcast free?
Music fans who are used to purchasing songs through iTunes may be accustomed to paying a dollar or more per song, but podcasts are almost always completely free. In some cases, while you may be able to receive the newest editions of podcasts for free after you subscribe, the previous editions of shows may cost money.
How do podcasts make money?
Advertising and sponsorships are probably the first things you think of when looking for ways to make money from podcasting. They do all the work of finding advertisers, negotiating rates, getting the script, and more. You usually need a larger audience of at least 5K or 10K listeners per month to work with them.
Does Android have a podcast app?
10 best podcast apps for Android
- Google Podcasts.
- Pocket Casts.
Can you download podcasts to a USB?
2 Answers. There you have your Podcast-File. You can copy it on your USB-Drive or wherever you want!