- 1 How do I fix Error 491?
- 2 How do I fix Google Play sign in error?
- 3 How do I fix a corrupted Google Play store?
- 4 What does code 491 mean?
- 5 What is a 491 error?
- 6 How do I fix Googleauthnotoken error?
- 7 How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play?
- 8 How do I fix Google problems?
- 9 What happens if you force stop Google Play Store?
- 10 How do I get Play Store back?
- 11 What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
How do I fix Error 491?
How to Fix Error 491 on Android Devices
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Delete the current account.
- Reboot your phone and re-sync your Google account.
How do I fix Google Play sign in error?
- Update and Reboot. When it comes to Android updates, the adoption rate is not really spectacular.
- Internet Connection.
- Data Usage.
- App Permissions.
- Clear Data and Cache.
- Uninstall Play Store/Services Updates.
- Download Manager.
- Disable 2FA.
How do I fix a corrupted Google Play store?
Unfortunately, when something goes wrong (as it often does), troubleshooting requires greater experience and effort than on an unmodified device.
- Stop App, Wipe Cache and Data.
- Switch From Data to Wi-Fi.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Play Store App.
- Refresh Your Google Account.
- Register Your Device With Google.
What does code 491 mean?
If you get the message saying error 491 when using the Google Play Store, this means that a download or update was impossible at that moment. But do not worry, there is a way to fix this. First, you need to remove and then reinstate later your Google account.
What is a 491 error?
What is Android error code 491? Android error code 491 is an error that usually occurs when downloading an app from the Play Store. It means that the download or update is not available at the moment.
How do I fix Googleauthnotoken error?
Until the account issue can be resolved, simply use a guest account to continue playing the game. If you try to sign in, you’ll get an error message and automatically be on a guest account. And if you still have trouble, just restart the game and you’ll be on a guest account since the login will fail again.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- At the top of the screen, tap More.
How do I fix Google problems?
If you can’t sign in to your Google Account in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Play, or elsewhere, select the issue that most closely applies to you. Follow the instructions for help getting back in to your account. Why can’t you sign in? You get an error message.
What happens if you force stop Google Play Store?
You can’t download or install apps or games from the Google Play Store. You can’t download music, movies, TV shows, or other content from Google Play. The Google Play Store app won’t open or load, or crashes after it opens. Downloads & app updates get stuck and won’t finish.
How do I get Play Store back?
If you have removed the Play Store from your home screen, you can simply bring it back by opening your app drawer, locating the Play Store app, long pressing it and dragging it back to the home screen.
What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
When you clear data for Google Play Store, the apps on your phone and their data will remain intact. You won’t be logged out from Play Store since it uses a Google account, which appears in Settings > Accounts. Clearing Play Store data or any other Google app’s data will not delete or unlink the Google account.